Embargo
s***@172.16.10.100
2016-03-31 21:27:34 UTC
I'm considering a mini-embargo, short term.

Day 2 of mini-embargo..
Instilling ways of making embargo more geometricly expensive, to save time.
Developing automation of anti-embargo systems.
etcetera.

Day 3 of mini-embargo..
..pointing out existance of embargo or otherwise making it noticable.

Day 4 of mini-embargo..
um, no,.. it has to do with your fucked up loyalty system.

~ Hunter
http://magizian.net:8080
e***@hotmail.com
2016-04-06 16:05:13 UTC
Post by s***@172.16.10.100
I'm considering a mini-embargo, short term.
Day 2 of mini-embargo..
Instilling ways of making embargo more geometricly expensive, to save time.
Developing automation of anti-embargo systems.
etcetera.
Day 3 of mini-embargo..
..pointing out existance of embargo or otherwise making it noticable.
Day 4 of mini-embargo..
um, no,.. it has to do with your fucked up loyalty system.
~ Hunter
http://magizian.net:8080
"Problem loading page" so that link doesn't explain jack squat.
There is a question of whom you're holding an embargo against.
For that matter, why would anyone care of you hold an embargo against them?

Magithize: I warn you, you'll have a world-wide philosopher's strike on your hands!

Deep Thought: And who exactly is THAT going to inconvenience?