Magic Circle(s) Day
David Dalton
2024-06-14 00:52:37 UTC
Magic Circle Day or Magic Circles Day is June 14.

From google:

"Magic Circles Day on June 14th. One source mentions a celebration
of all magic circles used in ritual ceremonies to focus and raise the
energy inside the perimeter.”

and

"Jun 14, 2014 —June 14 – Magic Circle Day ... The Magic Circle
is a [stage] magician's club founded in London on this date
(apparently) in 1905.”
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 05:31:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Magic Circle Day or Magic Circles Day is June 14.
"Magic Circles Day on June 14th. One source mentions a celebration
of all magic circles used in ritual ceremonies to focus and raise the
energy inside the perimeter.”
and
"Jun 14, 2014 —June 14 – Magic Circle Day ... The Magic Circle
is a [stage] magician's club founded in London on this date
(apparently) in 1905.”
But how do you circle an S? With a hug, of course. :-)