"11" and numerology?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2016-12-18 18:28:59 UTC
"The number eleven is thought of as a "master" number in numerology
because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the
vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power."
Astrology or numerology?
Thomas Heger
2016-12-20 21:43:00 UTC
"The number eleven is thought of as a "master" number in numerology
because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the
vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power."
9/11 is not the only event with 'numerology' in the date.

Another suspicious event is the 17th of July 2014.

There we have a lot of sevens:

7/17/2014
contains five sevens:
two in 14 (7 + 7)
one in 2+0+1+4 =7
one in 17 and
and in 7

at that date a Boing 777 was shot down in Ukraine.

It was flight MH17

TH
K Wills (Shill #3)
2016-12-21 10:05:10 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
"The number eleven is thought of as a "master" number in numerology
because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the
vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power."
9/11 is not the only event with 'numerology' in the date.
Another suspicious event is the 17th of July 2014.
7/17/2014
two in 14 (7 + 7)
one in 2+0+1+4 =7
one in 17 and
and in 7
at that date a Boing 777 was shot down in Ukraine.
It was flight MH17
And?
Devote enough time, and you can find patterns in most everything.
The human mind is set to see patterns, even if none actually exist.
This is why we can see shapes in clouds.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
Thomas Heger
2016-12-21 20:26:40 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
"The number eleven is thought of as a "master" number in numerology
because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the
vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power."
9/11 is not the only event with 'numerology' in the date.
Another suspicious event is the 17th of July 2014.
7/17/2014
two in 14 (7 + 7)
one in 2+0+1+4 =7
one in 17 and
and in 7
at that date a Boing 777 was shot down in Ukraine.
It was flight MH17
And?
Well, I have to confess: I can't answer this question.

So, I'm really SORRY.

Since I'm not really an occultist, I have not the faintest idea, weather
or not '777' has any magic meaning.

But my intuition tells me it has.

But about the real meaning of this number I cannot give any appropriate
answer.

You should ask ask your local shaman about the meaning of this number
and whether or not the Ukraine is somehow relevant for these sects.

TH